Saw this in Ronnie’s desktop, pretty bold straightforward wisdom. 🙂
5 pearls of Scottish wisdom to remember. . .
1. Money cannot buy happiness but somehow, it’s more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than on a bicycle. — Ronnie V, my DB guy knows how to do bike stunts than drive, maybe its more convenient.
2. Forgive your enemy but remember the bastard’s name. — Oh yes, his been under some deep scrutiny but always thrives to be on top on any dispute, call him small but terrible, harhar!
3. Help a man when he is in trouble and he will remember you when he is in trouble again. – I say let him face his trouble and get out of the way 🙂
4. Many people are alive only because it’s illegal to shoot them. — Oh definitely legislation worthy, road hogs are top on my list!.
5. Alcohol does not solve any problem, but then neither does milk. — any abuse would put you in trouble.